A new tab called “Classifications” has been added to make Research Topics and Health Category classifications searchable and downloadable.
- From the new tab – There are two classification categories, namely Research Topics and Health Category.
- Users will be able to select up to 25 classification options at a time and return a list of projects with the relevant classifications.
- From the project overview tab - The Research Topic and Health Category are now a hyperlink within the project and will generate a table when clicked. This table will represent all the projects that have been coded using that particular classification.
- Classification data can be extracted as a CSV download from the table.
- From the API - Classifications are now searchable in the API (please find instructions here).
Figure 1.1 – Research Topic as a hyperlink
Figure 1.2 – Header for table generated when the classification hyperlink is clicked
AGCRF and Newton classifications have been added and are now searchable and downloadable. These two classifications have been grouped under a common category called RCUK Programmes and are visible from the project overview tab and the classifications tab.
- From the new tab – RCUK Programmes is the third classification category shown within the classifications tab.
- From the project overview tab – the RCUK Programmes classifications will be a hyperlink within the project and will generate a table when clicked similar to Research Topics and Health Categories classifications. Figures 1.1 and 1.2 also apply.
- From the API - Classifications are now searchable in the API (please find instructions here)