- Added Non System Projects to GtR
• CR096 updates
A variety of small amendments have been made to the May classifications release (CR096) and CORS provision
- Add button to allow drilling down to projects with all classifications selected in the filter.
- Minor cosmetic changes.
• Minor updates
- Allow CORS access to all API.
- Provision collection of terms searched into a log file.
A new tab called “Classifications” has been added to make Research Topics and Health Category classifications searchable and downloadable.
- From the new tab – There are two classification categories, namely Research Topics and Health Category.
- Users will be able to select up to 25 classification options at a time and return a list of projects with the relevant classifications.
- From the project overview tab - The Research Topic and Health Category are now a hyperlink within the project and will generate a table when clicked. This table will represent all the projects that have been coded using that particular classification.
- Classification data can be extracted as a CSV download from the table.
- From the API - Classifications are now searchable in the API (please find instructions here).
Figure 1.1 – Research Topic as a hyperlink
Figure 1.2 – Header for table generated when the classification hyperlink is clicked
GCRF and Newton classifications have been added and are now searchable and downloadable. These two classifications have been grouped under a common category called RCUK Programmes and are visible from the project overview tab and the classifications tab.
- From the new tab – RCUK Programmes is the third classification category shown within the classifications tab.
- From the project overview tab – the RCUK Programmes classifications will be a hyperlink within the project and will generate a table when clicked similar to Research Topics and Health Categories classifications. Figures 1.1 and 1.2 also apply.
- From the API - Classifications are now searchable in the API (please find instructions here)